DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was drivin my this auto sales place and saw this dusty lookin trep ... i been lookin at it so i decided to stop in today and find out what the dealio was .... the guy was kinda a dick lol.. BUT i asked and he said bad words..... BLOWN ENGINE.... bust just outta curriosity i asked how much for it and he said $1000..... might just try and get some money outta mine and try to get that one..... what do yA all think????

from what all i saw.. no rust

if u look in the right side of the bottom pic .. u can see the backend of mine hehehe

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
he wants a grand for that car!?!?!? id make an offer of 400$ and go from there. thats just me though

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what year and how many miles?
he wouldnt even tell me that.... i was kinda piissed when i left there.... he prob though "oh hes just a kid.... hes not serious".... so no i dont know anythin about the thing except color and that the motor is blown... i dont even kno the size of the motor

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
he wouldnt even tell me that.... i was kinda piissed when i left there.... he prob though "oh hes just a kid.... hes not serious".... so no i dont know anythin about the thing except color and that the motor is blown... i dont even kno the size of the motor
for him being an ass i would offer him $150.00

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
$1000!?! You could get 2 junk Intrepids for that price.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$1000!?! You could get 2 junk Intrepids for that price.
well i thought i was gonna have to get another intrepid today PHEW!!!!...... i spun er out today... i knew the roads were bad and i was goin like 35 in a 55... but as i started goin down into a dip ... i tapped my brakes....:poopoo: . when i did that the wheel turned to the left and thats when i broke loose... so i counter-steered and lost it again... so then i RE counter-steered and i was finally done... i pulled a 180 and slid backwards and ended up facin back to DuBois (where i just came from).... took me a sec to regain my realization and had to hurry up and get outta there....cause sittin in a blind dip... not a good idea on bad icy roads lol... but my manuvering was awsome cause i didnt hit anyone or anything

1 - 20 of 34 Posts