DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Hmmm somehow I have a good feeling about the aftermarket for magnums in the near future.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
YO UNKUT

go get those 1 of a kind and put em on the corde.

umm, you do know that almost all of those rims with the spinners on the outside you can just unscrew the spinners off? and im not talking about those wheel cover spinners. the original ones have the spinners in the inside, therefore making them more expensive and almost impossible to steal. i haven't dared to try this but my friend already did it to this guy who had rims similar to those on a concorde. (i tried to get him to sell them to me but he wanted to sell them on ebay. i think the have kits too so you can have spinners on almost every rims possible, including stock rims. still expensive and nice looking though. jsut keep an eye on your car when parked where there's little people

oh, and those DUB edition magnums, yes they definitely look nice but the only real good thing about them is the mopar exhaust they have. other than that, you'll notice that a magnum RT handles and rides better. so test drive both before buying either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts