DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I went to my little scrap yard I always goto, and took a look around for a spoiler for my trep and found a nice 97 trep ES(same exact color as my trep) with the whole kit N' kaboodle! spoiler, short otis, and! ...AUTOSTICK! wanted to buy it all that day but kinda short on cash right now, the guy wanted $100 bucks just for the spoiler and $50 bucks for the short otis!! didnt bother asking how much it would be for the autostick! :icon_roll soon tho soon! anyways I wouldn't know anyone who could install the autostick anyways! sucks to be me!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Your car being a 96 maybe already prewired for autostick. Have you checked? If its prewired its easy as heck putting it in. I would ask how much for the autostick setup and not say what your all taking lol. (You need TCM, Shifter, Bezel, Cluster)

Veeb0rg talked me through installing mine via aim. It was about 1am or so and had the laptop on the top of the car and he guided me through it lol.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
flip up the ashtray door, pull out the ashtray, remove the screw holding the bezel down, the rest of the bezel is clipped down so just pop it up. move it to the side/ out of the way and look for the little white connector directly behind the shifter. You can remove the shift knob to make it easier but its not needed if you are just taking a peek.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so if I decide to get the A.S then all I have to do is swap the shifter, and nothing else? like the cluster and bezel? if thats the case then im def getting it tomorrow and installing it!!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I have a second gen auto stick and cluster with shift knob for sale soon if Avenger doesnt take it for his LHS
Start a thread I bet you will sell it fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.