DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! I've already given a mini introduction in the new member's thread.

I have since then gotten started on the other little items it needed

New headlight lenses and brackets
New bulbs all the way around. (Went with the brightest that Sylvania offers)

And I gave it a quick overall cleaning. Mostly to remove the bugs from the trip from FL to NC
I am hoping to do a thorough detail on it in the coming weeks.

Next up is new door lock actuators in 3 of the 4 doors, a complete new stereo, and possibly the Intrax lowering springs I have hidden in the garage :Rockin:

Attachments

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,760 Posts
Nice, very clean!! You dont see too many in that good of condition!

Glad to see a fellow NC member! You should check out our annual meets, in the Raleigh area. It would be cool to see such a nice 1st gen in the crowd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, very clean!! You dont see too many in that good of condition!

Glad to see a fellow NC member! You should check out our annual meets, in the Raleigh area. It would be cool to see such a nice 1st gen in the crowd.
I could probably do that. Looks like I just missed the last one. I will have to catch the next one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, guys, a little help, if you please? I have been looking for door lock actuators. I haven't found anything new. This car isn't THAT old, do they not make them anymore? Surely somebody has had to deal with this. I have 3 out of 4 that are just making noise but they aren't doing anything. Can they be repaired? I must confess, I haven't opened up the door yet. I wonder if they just need to be greased? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
The power lock actuator is part of the latch assembly. There is no separate part to find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts