DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister's 99 SE has an odd problem....every now and again when she starts the car, the power windows refuse to work, the signal lights don't work and the ABS light won't go out. There could be nother things but this is what she's describing to me. Then she shuts the car off and everything is fine upon a re-start. WTF??

·
Premium Member
18,390 Posts
My sister's 99 SE has an odd problem....every now and again when she starts the car, the power windows refuse to work, the signal lights don't work and the ABS light won't go out. There could be nother things but this is what she's describing to me. Then she shuts the car off and everything is fine upon a re-start. WTF??
Don't know if this the answer, but check the system voltage with the engine running - if below 13.6, something is likely wrong with battery or alternator. Symptoms like you describe can occur when the voltage gets marginally low.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.