DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I asked Intreper about the exhaust and he said the project got scrappped....... he wasn't sure why either.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Interesting, first gen Concordes, LHSes, New Yorkers, and Visions are still on the list...

·
Registered
686 Posts
No Intrepid! Well I hope all the over 60 crowd will put dual Magnaflow exhaust on their Buick Century! I hope Magnaflow makes a kick ass sounding exhaust for that Fisher Price Sephia...I mean Kia Sephia.

Sarcasum......just one more service I offer.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
JoeKD said:
gee, I notice that Intrepid is no longer on that list

I also notice Intreper is in So Cal and has a prototype exhaust system...hmmmmmm
I wish I could say that I was the reason why the INTREPID is no longer on the list, but I dont. According to my contact, MAGNAFLOW got real upset after finding out about the thread I had started to get opinions on what kind of system to make. I was given the old "SEASE AND DESIST" (hope I spelt that right:crazy: ) ) and haven't heard from them yet and they haven't returned my calls either. I feel used:angry:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
What sucks is that I don't live in Cali. Anybody have an extra greencard? :hehe:
Maybe I could work for Intreper?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
YB Normyl said:
What sucks is that I don't live in Cali. Anybody have an extra greencard? :hehe:
Maybe I could work for Intreper?
I got tons of green cards! Problem is I cant afford you!!!:eek: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
INTREPER said:

I wish I could say that I was the reason why the INTREPID is no longer on the list, but I dont. According to my contact, MAGNAFLOW got real upset after finding out about the thread I had started to get opinions on what kind of system to make. I was given the old "SEASE AND DESIST" (hope I spelt that right:crazy: ) ) and haven't heard from them yet and they haven't returned my calls either. I feel used:angry:
Well if MAGNAFLOW has a problem with asking for people's opinions, than MAGNAFLOW can suck my big fat cock!!!

Note to self, NEVER buy or recommend MAGNAFLOW!!!!

:mad:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
HELL YEAH SCREW MAGNAFLOW if they cant live with the opinions of DI.net members then they arent worthy of our cars
Yeah. Knock their business practices all you want, but I'm still buying Magnaflow parts within the month.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
INTREPER said:

Well I guess if Magnaflow isn't concerned with what their customers actually want, they really aren't concerned with selling their products. It's a lesson Motorola is slowly starting to learn, just because you build it doesn't mean they will buy it. You have to build what customers want...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Warlord187 said:

Well if MAGNAFLOW has a problem with asking for people's opinions, than MAGNAFLOW can suck my big fat cock!!!

Note to self, NEVER buy or recommend MAGNAFLOW!!!!

:mad:
I'm with you WARLORD!!!:devil: I think i'll even chop that stupid muffler and tip off to protest this. I never really liked it anyways. FLOWMASTER....HERE I COME!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
468 Posts
my mufflers are pretty much the same as magnaflow id like to see what a trep sound slike with a complete system made by them......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts