DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently read about this program that Chrysler offers. If your car has 100,000 miles or more you can get a very nice metal license plate frame FREE from Chrysler. AND when you get to 200,000-300,000 up to 1 million miles you can get an additionial bracket for each 100,000 miles.

Go to www.chrysler.com/chryslercares (OR www.dodge.com/dodgecares works also.) Fill out the website information. Use the customer assistance box. They will want the last 8 digits of you VIN#. Then in the description box, tell them that your car has xxx,xxx miles and that you would like to get the High Mileage Club license plate frame.

I did this for my PT Cruiser and my 300M Special and today I got the 100,000 mile license plate frames for both! These are very nice metal frames.

Once I sent the website info to them, I got an email saying that my information was being sent to the Chrysler high mile advocate and a few weeks later they showed up! Good luck to all who try this!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have a 200,000 mile club frame. You're right, they are heavy, really well made frames. Chrysler was even nice enough to send a replacement after min was ruined when the car was rear ended.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 200,000 mile club frame. You're right, they are heavy, really well made frames. Chrysler was even nice enough to send a replacement after min was ruined when the car was rear ended.
That's awesome! Yeah I have 40,000 miles to go on the Special before I can get the 200,000 mile frame and 85,000 miles on the PT!!!

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
need to get a 200K one for the Pac,,

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
153 Posts
Got mine! They are nice, hard to twist it even if you try!

Just in case you can't stand the anticipation :):
  • Sept 14: Submitted request.
  • Sept 28: Reply saying information has been forwarded to correct people.
  • Oct 5: Date on letter reply.
  • Oct 10: Received bracket!
Arrived USPS. 3 day shipping from Auburn Hills, MI.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts