DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a card from Dodge (corporate) offering me a free oil change
if I would test drive any Dodge.

I had to go to a specific dealer (the one I normally do business with.)

So I stopped in last Saturday, I know most everyone there and anyway told them I was here for the 'Free Oil Change / Test Drive'. I said I'd like to take the yellow car for a test drive.

Of course at that point with all the laughs going on, one of the managers took my card, signed it and said I'll get fired if I let you drive that car.

I said come on, it's yellow for god sake.

"George, we're not letting you drive the Viper".

I kept telling them this needs to be on the up and up.
Wouldn't be honest if I didn't do the test drive.

Didn't get to 'test' the Viper.

Somehow I knew that's what they would say.

Ah well, maybe next time.

·
Registered
321 Posts
lol the dodge people down here said if you cant check out for the financing for the car then you cant Test drive it. jerk off's

i have driven many many a exotic car in my days buy these guys are asshole's to the core.

good luck.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Whats up with Yellow Vipers ?!?!?!?!?!. The Viper at my local Dodge dealer is yellow also.

·
Registered
910 Posts
MoosE said:
Whats up with Yellow Vipers ?!?!?!?!?!. The Viper at my local Dodge dealer is yellow also.
Same hear. Does that man we can get them for cheap. The tag on the one at my dealer is $128,000.00 it's an ACR but wow, 128 large!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I drove one of the new 1500 HEMI's. that was kinda fun

·
Registered
55 Posts
To joekd...AMEN BRO, there is no better felling then going from a neon to your Intrepid, even if it's a 03 model. The Intrepid no matter what the yr, is and always be better. I would rather drive an 94 Intrepid than a 03 Neon anyday.

" One day my 97 will be faster than a 03 vette....can only hope.."

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Hehe, wouldn't it have been nice if they said okay :biggrin: The dealers up here are the same, they put a Yellow Viper in the show room but don't want you to go near it.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I wouldn't mind checking out the Viper. I actually got a compliment once from a guy with a tricked out Viper. I told him I was driving a poor man's Viper. He said my car was nice... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts