DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good site that has free picture hosting or free web space. I would like to get some of my pictures online (like to show off my Intrepid in here), but don't have any idea where to store them?

Then once I do get a server, how do I go about attaching the picture to a message or have it view in the post and under my name and description?

I realize this has been asked a million times, and I'm sorry to bother you all, but I really appreciate the help and actually think it may be a good idea to put a post under the how-to's section or a section of its own on how to do this sort of thing.

I know I am not the first and will surely not be the last on asking this question. If there is already a post somewhere for this, I appologize for not seeing it. Thanks in advance for the responses.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I use freeservers for my pics. Just setup a site, upload your pics, once you have a quick site setup go to the picture you want, right click, choose properties, this will give you the URL to use...or the other way is to forward pics to the webmaster and he will host them for you and email you the links

1 - 5 of 5 Posts