DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here to get a few ideas and possibly find parts for my new 2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited. And possibly some info about fixing my 1996 Chrysler LHS. :bigok:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome aboard, lots of good useful info and friendly folks here. Glad you could join us! !

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Bmore2ny said:
I'm here to get a few ideas and possibly find parts for my new 2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited. And possibly some info about fixing my 1996 Chrysler LHS. :bigok:
Welcome aboard... where is J-ville? My first guess would be Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crombie said:
Welcome aboard... where is J-ville? My first guess would be Jacksonville, FL.
Yes, home of the superbowl this year.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Bmore2ny said:
Yes, home of the superbowl this year.
Sweet. I was stationed at the former NAS Cecil Field. I heard that the Orange Park mall had gotten bigger... is the Landing by the beach still there?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crombie said:
Sweet. I was stationed at the former NAS Cecil Field. I heard that the Orange Park mall had gotten bigger... is the Landing by the beach still there?
Must have been a while since you've been here? Yeah the Landing is still there, downtown. Yeah, they added a huge movie theater to Orange Park Mall some years back. Now they've added another ,all on the southside and in the midst of building another one right now. They are throwing up houses and condos like hotcakes. All of downtown waterfront will soon be condos. Yet the freakin freeways are still 2 lanes.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Bmore2ny said:
Must have been a while since you've been here? Yeah the Landing is still there, downtown. Yeah, they added a huge movie theater to Orange Park Mall some years back. Now they've added another ,all on the southside and in the midst of building another one right now. They are throwing up houses and condos like hotcakes. All of downtown waterfront will soon be condos. Yet the freakin freeways are still 2 lanes.
October 31 1994- January 12, 2001 was when I was at Cecil. I used to frequent 57 Heaven alot, and the Hooters at the Landing. Well enough about the good ol' days. Welcome aboard to the site (again). :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts