DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long are you guys going to be at the show field on friday? Im working a half day and get off at 1130 then heading over...u guys still gonna be around?

·
Registered
740 Posts
DUde ..well be there ..if not PM me your cell # and i will PM you back...also your name would be nice ..if were not there well be at the hotel ..but i am pretty sure that around noon well be at the field ..then some over to the track

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i suggest you and everyone else attending downloads the information packet in the other thread. It has a time frame for the weekends events. plan on everyone being at the showfield until about 3 on Friday and from there 1/2 of us will go to Maple Grove raceway and half will go back to the hotel.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Is there a car wash close to the fair grounds there in carlisle. I will be driving in from Philly on friday morning and will need to wash my car up a little I'm sure, to get the bugs and things off it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
theres one by the hotel ..but if you bring your own wash mit i will get a hose and we can probally wash at the hotel ..i usually dont let people use my bucket but i will for this occassion but the wash mit is off limits

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
there are a couple of car washs close to the fairgrounds, however if my memory serves me right they are a mob scene on friday morning. Id suggest hitting up a carwash around the harrisburg area.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
when you pull into carlisle there is a washing area, its usually packed, but we should be able to sneak in for a quick wash.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
340duster said:
woohoo...I'm racing friday night.
Spencer!? Your gonna be in PA!? WHOOT!! I'm going to bring my bucket and most of my cleaning stuff with emphasis on the exterior.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts