DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was heading over to my dads to watch the Redskins get crushed. On the way a dude in a silver Stratus SE with nice wheels & tinted windows pulls past me and we meet at the next light. I look over at him he rolls down the window on my side and says "lets see what that R/T can do"? I did'nt even do a wheel stand. I figured he'd be an easy squish but he was pretty quick. I blew him away by maybe 6 cars lengths after a 1/4 then let up. He pulls up next to me, rolls down the window & gave me the thumbs up with a big old laugh on his face. Fun run!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thats the sort of sportsmanship I like, mature people instead of idiots with a chip on thier shoulder.

Excellent kill dude..

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
If only they were all like that. Usually you have to contend with being run off the road or at least a middle finger waved your way. Good Kill against a person with some class! :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
defintely a good kill....and on top if it, it was a fellow dodge owner :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Proof that Dodge owners can show some class, win or lose! Nice Kill!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
What I think is great is that he wanted to go! He maybe figured he was gonna be quicker off the line, but he had to know an R/T was going to beat him... and he didn't care! Let's race anyway! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Warlord, I'm within spittin' distance of Great Lakes Crossing (if you're in good spittin' shape, that is)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts