DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone.its the new guy barry again.i dont think i know how to retrieve my messages or no ones answering.probably my fault.going to try again.just replaced front right cv half axle,not sure if i got inner joint all the way in tranny.can i just remove spindle nut and push the axle in further,or do i need to break it all the way back down to get this done.thanks for any help im at a loss.btw.its a 97,3.3.

·
Premium Member
16,634 Posts
Left click on your name on any of your posts and you will get a drop down. Left click on “Find more posts by Barry” and a page will come up with all of your threads, and you can pull each one up on a new page by right clicking and selecting “Open in new tab”. See my screen shots below. Try it a few times and you’ll get the hang of it.

Here’s a link to your thread about the stub nut. I replied, but you didn’t reply back to continue the conversation: https://www.dodgeintrepid.net/15-general-discussion-first-generation/1667822-brakes.html

Left click on your name in any post, and you’ll get a drop down. Click on “Find more posts by Barry”:

You’ll get a consecutive listing of your threads. Right click on any of them and select “Open in new tab”:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,634 Posts
hey everyone.its the new guy barry again.i dont think i know how to retrieve my messages or no ones answering.probably my fault.going to try again.just replaced front right cv half axle,not sure if i got inner joint all the way in tranny.can i just remove spindle nut and push the axle in further,or do i need to break it all the way back down to get this done.thanks for any help im at a loss.btw.its a 97,3.3.
The outer joint can change its length (shorten and lengthen) so you should be able to push the inner joint further onto the transmission stub without having to remove the hub/bearing stub nut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts