DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a front end cover or hood bra (preferably original) for my 2004 SE but I don't seem to be able to find one. Mopar doesn't seem to offer them anymore. The only other place I could think of would be ebay, which I can't check right now since I'm at work. Any suggestions?

-Andy

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I saw them listed at the Moparsupercenter.com

A word of advice: the hood bra is good, the nose bra looks good but made nasty scratch marks in my fenders... I MEAN NASTY !! Wouldn't recommend it for any length of time other than having it on for show (with the car in park).

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I put mine on when I go for highway trips......and take it off after the trip.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip. moparsupercenter.com has front end covers listed. Now, I'm not sure... they don't have hood bras listed seperatly. Is the front end cover they offer a two piece set, consisting of the hood bra and the nose bra and can the hood bra be mounted seperatly?

Sorry if that's a stupid question but I have no experience in this.

Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The hood bra is a no brainer (no tools) just adjust the tensioners. The nose bra requires the mounting kit (included) for the snaps that go inside the front wheel well. You'll have to drill out the plastic rivets and insert the J-clips & snaps (3 per side very easy). Once this is done you can install / uninstall in a couple minutes.

If you order this you need to be sure and get the correct version. ie: with/without fog-lights, with/without licence plate window.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CDN R/T said:
The hood bra is a no brainer (no tools) just adjust the tensioners. The nose bra requires the mounting kit (included) for the snaps that go inside the front wheel well. You'll have to drill out the plastic rivets and insert the J-clips & snaps (3 per side very easy). Once this is done you can install / uninstall in a couple minutes.

If you order this you need to be sure and get the correct version. ie: with/without fog-lights, with/without licence plate window.
Great, thanks for your help. I figured out the correct version as well. Unfortunately, I'll have to get the one with the licence plate window as I live in Illinois. Oh well, there's worse things out there. :icon_razz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts