DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
which front end masks and headlight covers are better looking??

hey guys i need some opinions when it comes to a full front mask for the intrepid how does a LeBra mask look and fit on a intrepid? i know the dodge one would have superior fit but is it worht the 50 or 60 dollars more?

also when it comes to headlight covers which are better and why the GTS or AVS covers?

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
I've never seen the LeBra brand or any other on an Intrepid, but I will tell you that I like the fit and quality of my Mopar full bra.

Of course..."full bras" are usually nice...but that's another discussion.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Don't know about a bra but I do have some AVS covers. They fit very nicely, BUT.... they attach on the top with velcro, and the stuff that they come with isn't the greatest. One of mine blew off (it was damn near a huricane though) and I bought some heavy duty velcro from a hardware store for a couple bucks.... nothing will get them off now!

Also, when I first bought them I was worried about someone stealing them all the time so I'd throw them in the trunk. Needless to say they scratch easily. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I have a Mopar Bra with "Intrepid" embroidered on the upper hood portion. It fits great, but with the dusty conditions we have up here, dust and sand gets underneath and scratches the paint a little bit. I can live with that, I'd rather have some scuffs that can be buffed out rather than stone chips :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is there a place online where the Mopar Bra can be bought? This sounds like the one I am looking for......if it's not astronomically expensive. Tho, but, before I buy one, I'd like to see how it would look on an '03 SE.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
It's a Mopar genuine accessory. I bought my hood bra from my dealer for only $40 CDN :eek:

Look at pic in my sig on the left.

The full bra WAS expensive........$200+.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Avenger said:
The full bra WAS expensive........$200+.
When my old man bought the car, he got the full bra thrown in for free :D I only use the hood portion tho :p

·
Registered
851 Posts
i have the full one, though i will rarely use it. if anything i just use the hood piece as many others seem to do on this site.

but i will say this...it will damage your car eventually even if you keep it clean and dry.
especially the bottom 1/2. the outter edges will rub on you fenders and 2 scratch lines will form there..and if you leave the bra on all the time, the paint underneath the bra wont color age like the rest of the body.

save your money and get some bug remover spray

imo - the headlight covers are rather ghetto

1 - 12 of 12 Posts