DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the Bud Shoot Out last night and I noticed something about the Intrepids. The front ends were painted up like last year's cars but if you looked close, the real grills were a bulls-eye type, like on the Stratus and Neon.

Has anyone heard if the current Intrepids are going to get a front end redesign for the last year or year and a half of production? The current Intrepid is the only Dodge that doesn't have some form of the family bulls-eye front end.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I also noticed that the NASCAR Trep front ends look a lil diff. I don't think the production Trep's will change at all in design till '04.

PHIL

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
We're building 2004's now and there's no change. :( I was hoping for atleast a little front end tweak but nothing.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
7 years and no change. It's amazing they can still sell any of them.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I have to agree...I can't believe it has gone this long with no changes. The car still looks modern, but damn...It's pretty sad a 2004 looks exactly like a 1998. You can get away with that with pickups (barely though)...but not on your flagship model.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YB Normyl said:
We're building 2004's now and there's no change. :( I was hoping for atleast a little front end tweak but nothing.
2004??? Why is Dodge building '04s in February when doesn't start until September? The only '04s being built now are new models getting early intros, like the Chrysler Pacifica.:confused:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
There was an extremely short '03 model year and an even shorter model year for the 04's. The new 05's will be coming late, so DC didn't want to be selling '03's while everyone else was selling '04s during the retool.

Huh uh...I said "tool."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts