DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm :banghead: Can someone explain how to remove the lock adjusters that hold the headrest in. Do not know the exact word description for these items. I have a 2000 Trep ES. I am putting oem leather seat covers. If need be, I plan on removing the original covers so that I can put the new ones on a little easier. Thank you for any and all replies.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Well one side has a small button you push and the other side will have a small hole, use some sort of pin to go into the hole and push, Then pull you headrests out.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
wait why would you want to remove original covers to put on an after market seat cover? Sorry but it seems like a stupid plan unless you are putting in factory seats covers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. What I'm trying to do is remove the unit ( the receiving part ) that has the push button and the pin hole on both seat. This way I can slip the OEM seat covers on without having to cut around the receiving part of the headrest. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Thanks for the replies. What I'm trying to do is remove the unit ( the receiving part ) that has the push button and the pin hole on both seat. This way I can slip the OEM seat covers on without having to cut around the receiving part of the headrest. Any ideas? Thanks
PM answered...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts