DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today ( April 23,2004 ) Frost and I decided to meet up, and.. Well. I dunno - meet up :) So I went to his side of the state.

On the way there I got lost. But I really wasn't lost, I just thought I was. Now that I think of it - it's really easy to get there!!

After spending about 10 minutes on the phone with him again, trying to figure out where I was, I saw a white truck and a light blue intrepid parked butt-to-butt.. And I said "hey, this must be it!" Sure enough it was!

When I got there we compared cars.. Mines better :)D lol) But see.. The thing with Frost is that... his car is *clean* I felt I was disgracing the dodge name, so I pulled the car into the washing bay, and scrubbed (With help from Frost, "What does this do?" "Er.. Clean the wheels.")

After we finished cleaning the car I decided it was clean and pretty enough to be featured with his car :) So here we go!

"Oh woah.. Hey... You look awefully familiar.. same badge.. same eyes.. same fog lights.... wait.. you're.... you're... ME!"

The guy's car is clean. My rims are still dirty. Pooh!

Check his tires!!!! :eek:

Then look at my ugly ones...

Look! It's Dodge row!

Can you even figure out which one is the sexiest one?! I can't!

Hey look! It's Frost himself :D

Frost decided my car was intimidating his, so he tried pushing her over :p

Here's the heart of the two beasts.. Sexy, eh?

Negative Energy's engine bay

Frost's engine bay (CLEAN!!)

Aw, look... Nose to nose!

There's only one thing I can say about the next few pictures... The inside of Frost's car... :eek: CLEAN!

(Too bad he's got a manual climate control and a tape player :p)

I wanna take a nap in there - it looks so clean and comfy.. Look... even a pillow!!

Frost said this was the BAD wheel... if THAT'S the bad wheel.. what are mine??!
(his)

(hers)

I had to get a picture of the guy that owned that convertable truck. But... I got his ass shot.

I don't have a ram on the back of *my* trunk..
(his)

(hers)

And I don't have a VIPER alarm system!!!

Rubbin' butts with the truck!

This guy... well - he thought he was the ****.. Had beats, and rims.... But... how stupid can you be to set off your own alarm.. when you're vaccuming your car???

Boooty shot!

Dodge to blue!

I love their sign..

This.. is a truck!

Afterwords.. we went to eat at "Miami Subs".. AWESOME place! And, being the gentleman he was - he bought me dinner :D

Then, I persuaded him to come back to Michigan City with me, so I wouldn't get lost again! So we went back to his house and he pulled his trep in the garage and got out the baby...

I love the front plate!

Negative Energy peaking out from behind

Loooook at the baby!

"Hehe.. Neon..."

We headed back to Michigan City.. I got lost once, but then figured out that we were on the right track.. So we went to the beach...

We went "Rice-watching"... And sure enough at 10PM, there was the "Children of The Rice" convention. hehe

Well, Frost decided he'd better go - but not before I got some night shots!

Hope you enjoyed!!! :)

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

Look ma, no warpy airbag cover!! :) Don't even ask me how that has ever happened. And for some reason I have the blue light special ES. No factory keyless entry, no ATC, basic AM-FM cassette player, no overhead trip computer. But I's gots the wheels, foglights, power seat, and the motor :)

It was a good time. Glad that you could come. :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah.. it was fun :) Especially that part where I lost the race.......3 times :p

And then to the angry pony with the V8. :eek:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice Pics. Looks like it was fun. BTW, I dont want to hijack this thread but see under the dash there is that blue thing.. I have that too and I was wondering what the heck that really is? Did you race his neon? lol. Hope you had fun.. Damn 3.5s

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that blue thing is where you hook the stuff up to read codes.. or at least I do.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
IntrepidV614 said:
Nice Pics. Looks like it was fun. BTW, I dont want to hijack this thread but see under the dash there is that blue thing.. I have that too and I was wondering what the heck that really is? Did you race his neon? lol. Hope you had fun.. Damn 3.5s

Yes that's where they hook up the computer to the car. Yes my thing under the dash is hanging down a bit, one of the clips is broke. :( But yes that's what it's used for.

And yes she did race the Neon, I think we were doing like 40 and just punched it. I was suprised when the mini-dodge kicked down and pulled like hell. :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
frost5466 said:
Yes that's where they hook up the computer to the car. Yes my thing under the dash is hanging down a bit, one of the clips is broke. :( But yes that's what it's used for.

And yes she did race the Neon, I think we were doing like 40 and just punched it. I was suprised when the mini-dodge kicked down and pulled like hell. :)
Mine was broke too, I just plasti-tied it under there.

And holy hell... The Neon smoked my ass :eek: But didn't smoke it worse than the angry pony! lol

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He may have been an ass.. but he was a fast ass! zip! and he's GONE.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dodge_Intrepid_Teen said:
Mmm ive been slacking the last few times ive meet members! Your pics are great ash and frost cars both look good. Hey ash congrats on the window banner, what does it say? Great pics !!!! /me mumbles damn ES's with their big ole 3.5s heheh:D jk

Mom won and got *tribal line on top* (Dodge symbol) "Intrepid"*tribal line on bottom* Pretty good too.. I had it made for around $5.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Careful Steve, he might wanna come by and take it!!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
That car is locked tighter than a bulls ass on fly day...lol...

Nope can't have it :) Or the jacket either :)

Go team Dodge GO!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You'd **** bricks if I started chanting for Ford... :p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts