DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm selling my car and the buyer doesn't want the aftermarket wheels, so I'd figure I'd try to list them on here first before ebay. They are 18" Motegi MR7s, the ones featured in my sig.They have 215/35/18 Toyo Proxy tires on them. Theres about 80-85% tread left on all 4 tires. 2 of the wheels have very very VERY minor curb rash, hardly even noticable at all.(seriously)They'll come with tuner lugs and the locker for them.

I'm asking 600+shipping OBO. I would like to sell sometime this week as I would like to put the money towards a new car, so any reasonable offer wont be refused. I'll try to get pics of the individual wheels by the end of tomorrow. Thanks guys.

UPDATE:
Here on some individual pics of the wheels, I havent washed the car in a week or so and its been raining, sorry about the dirty wheels in advance.

The first 2 wheels have the curb rash. The 1st wheel has the most, the 2nd is very minor. The last 2 wheels don't have any rash at all.

Reactions: alexx

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MathWiz said:
Are to you taking anything else off the car, like your CAI?

Charles
Just the wheels and the nitrous, the buyer wants everything else. Sorry man.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
bump

·
Registered
265 Posts
first rim looks far from minor... espically hard to touch up...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I was just going to say that. Good thing I requested pictures before some poor bastard thinks hes getting a barely scratched rim. I really like the style and thats not a bad price, just hate to see someone buy an item to be dissappointed. To be honest I would have bought them...

Josiah

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I was going to post pics either way, I didnt post them just for you. Compared to curb rash I've seen in the past, that is minor. That first wheel isnt really dented, just scratched, the brake dust and sun make it look worse that it is.

I've seen you troll in other peoples threads about "stuff you would of bought". Please dont troll in mine, read the B/S/T faq if you don't understand.

Either way, price is negociable. 600 OBO plus shipping. If the curb rash bothers you, throw out an offer, 600 was just a starting point.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hat Trick | Mafioso said:
I'll take the nitrous if you still got that..
lol, sorry bud, nitrous will more than likely be going on the new car.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ryan, I agree, quite the minor curbage. Pm Sent..

Reactions: Ryan D.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP, priced reduced to 500+shipping! Car is going into storage soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
damn thats not a bad deal. I'm assuming those would fit the 94 3.5 ES right? Im total newb to all this so yeah.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, they'll fit fine. I'm including my tuner lugs and locker for them. So you'll need nothing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hmmm damn, im really tempted. been looking for some nice rims to get, and the cheapest i found that i liked were 16" Dips with tires for 695, thats without shipping. do you have any estimate on shipping costs?

·
Registered
63 Posts
which series of the proxes are those? and it almost looks like theres some damage to the sidewall in that first pick, but i cant tell very well in that pic

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Theres no damage to the tires, just the curb rash on the wheel. I'm not sure what series Proxys they are, but they perform awsome in just about everything. I can look at them after I get home tonight if you really need the numbers off them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ah alright cool. No, no need to go out of your way, was just comparing prices and such. I will PM you for some more information

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
skatin_foo15 said:
Ah alright cool. No, no need to go out of your way, was just comparing prices and such. I will PM you for some more information
Alright, thats cool, I'll be on a few more times to tonight, send me ur zip code for shipping estimates and whatnot, it'll probably be around 130-150, but If their estimate is wrong, even by a little bit, I'll send you back the money that isn't needed, with a receipt.

·
Registered
537 Posts
hey, I just wanted to ask what ur buying if ur selling this car? Sorry for off topic.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts