DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the 94 is in limp mode shifts fine from first to second sometimes third but dumps back into second and stays there. Aamco said its a bad transmission its been rebuilt a few times already and I dont want to rebuild it anymore because of its miles (197,XXX) Motor runs strong New Valve cover gaskets Although it does have tiny oil leaks I think...Anyway just thought id post it here to see if anyone was intrested. Toss some offers.

Pictures
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2229049

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hmm. My 94 Trep is mechanically sound, but the exterior is beat to ****... makes me wonder if it wouldnt be worth an engine/tranny swap and then the leather interior into yours...
So, I got a couple questions... How difficult would the tranny/engine swap be, and where are you located?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
FraTrepid said:
Hmm. My 94 Trep is mechanically sound, but the exterior is beat to ****... makes me wonder if it wouldnt be worth an engine/tranny swap and then the leather interior into yours...
So, I got a couple questions... How difficult would the tranny/engine swap be, and where are you located?

akron, ohio is where he is located and a tranny/motor swap isint bad as long as you know what you are doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts