DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2.7 K&N FIPK cold air full kit in NY area $120 STILL AVAILABLE

Like the title says. $120 for a BRAND NEW K&N FIPK kit for a 2.7 LH car. It is so new that I have never even had it out of the box. Still has the factory tape on it. I ordered one for my car, and K&N sent me 2 for no reason at all.

Professionally constructed of of insulating polymers, not some cheap a$$ chrome muffler tube that will heat up your air and flop all over the engine bay. Comes with the air intake, filter, and all brackets for solid mounting as good or better than OEM.

I'm getting rid of parts so I don't have to keep a storage area anymore. Want to get rid of it by Friday morning so it isn't taking up space in my apartment. Priced for a quick sale.

If you're close to me, I'll even deliver it, and you can see the exact same kit installed under my hood! :auto_05:

[email protected]
AIM: ComradeHolt

·
Registered
43 Posts
PM sent if still available.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available!

Anybody in my area want this? Somebody must. I need to replace my injectors and this would really help me out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
WOW i guese some one doesnt check there pm's much cause 3 weeks ago i sent you three responses about this item and was waiting on a paypal address from you with out a response. All response were to your pm asking if i still wanted i can post that if you like to see that one along with the response if needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts