1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
asking for $100 only but requires pickup at suffolk county of new york

i'll have some pics up soon

area code is 11733, it's around stonybrook university

i can say it's in great condition; but obviously used. i'll also throw in some used 2nd gen intrepid black carpet mats.....if no reponses i'll post it on ebay

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for everyone's interest in the post; i would like to say:

1)$100 for both front and rear seats, the rear is not foldable but has a cup holder armrest that pops down, also the headrests in the rear are not moveable.

2)the front seats only have one rear pocket, and it's on the passenger rear side, power is only for the driver seats(up/down,re/incline, and back/forth)

3)the front is bench seats: aka loveseat, these are meant for treps, or similar models who do not have a middle console. Comes with a armrest which can hold two cups and cds.

4)no shipping because it's crazy to ship out..i talked to my local UPS store, and they said somewhere around 400-500 dollars.......unless you have a private frieght coming to pick it up.....sorry no shipping

5)hopefully someone local will need it; sorry for all the non locals

6)left reps for ya too!

·
Banned
972 Posts
I have never tried a bench-front seat, but I know that 2nd Gen bucket seats are a direct bolt-on. The rears you will have a bit of trouble with. They will fit, but you will need to do some modifications on the seat back. Ask DIT, I sold a set to him, he may have finished the mod by now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.