DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few items up for sale and rather than list them individually at different times and bump other deserving members off the top 25...I'm listing them in one batch. All prices don't include shipping. If you're serious about buying something then I'll get you a quote...although nothing is really heavy although the box size on a few will up the shipping a bit. If you have any questions on anything for fit/compatibility send me a PM. Most of these everyone is familiar with but I've included pictures of the actual items anyway. I'm open to reasonable offers also. And as always if you find a better deal somewhere else..go ahead and buy it...and post your own thread with your good luck story. Thanks.

Passengers side Aftermarket OEM replacement headlight...new with High/Low beam bulbs. Eagle Eyes brand...never installed. SOLD on Ebay.

PAC OEM-2 LOC. This is the Line Out Converter that you splice into your current wiring harness. Has two pair of RCA outputs. Normally used to add an amplifier for Subs or even a 4 channel amp and after market speakers with the stock HU or aftermarket HU. New//never taken out of the blister pack. $20+shipping.

2002 300m Special Drivers side Turn signal mirror. Has Heat, AutoDim, tilt, memory and turn signal. Which functions you get depend on how much wiring you do. Of course all of them work if you're replacing a 2002 300m Special mirror. $180+shipping. Sale Pending!

2001 300m (Not Special) Autostick Cluster. 120mph model with ElectroLuminescent(Indiglo) illumination. For 100% compatability you need Autostick and ABS. If no ABS then the tape over the LED or clip the LED trick is needed. This worked fine in my 2002 R/T (upgraded to 150mph Special version). Has the usual broken side tab but the two retaining screws have held it in nicely for me for the last 6 months. Comes with a 300m bezel to protect the needles and face for shipping...you'll need to use your original bezel if it's going in an Intrepid anyway. Bezel is in great shape if you're using it in a 300m. SOLD on Ebay

·
Registered
479 Posts
Received another item from Ron. This was an exceptionally difficult item to ship, but Ron went way above the call of duty to get it done. Thanks Guy! :biggrinfl I've done more transactions with Ronbo than I can easily count, and each has been flawless! :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
isnt that an aftermarket headlight?? by the clips?? TYC ?

might be better for a retro since its sealed with butyl and not valeo glue. IT should say TYC on the front lens around the high beam corner.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I guess you didn't read the part that said Eagle Eyes brand? I added "Aftermarket" just so there's no confusion.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Somewhat of a discount on two items. I'll sell the PAC-2 for $22 shipped and the 300m cluster for $60 shipped. Both items are to the ConUSA. Payment via check/Money Order or Paypal non-credit card account

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Headlight sold on Ebay today. Other items are still available. Sale pending on the 300m mirror. 300m Cluster went up on Ebay today also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts