DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2nd Gen Rear brake Rotors..any interest?

Hey everyone.....I've got a pair of Cross Drilled+Slotted Rear rotors for the 2nd gen cars(1998-2004). These should work on any LH vehicles with ABS/4 wheel disc. Might work on earlier 1st gens with 4 wheel disc but I can't gaurantee that. I'm sure someone with superior knowledge in the cross-over can confirm or deny that tidbit. This is a pair of rear rotors only...no fronts. They're plated to prevent corrosion. I've had them for around 8 months and they're new and unused. The plating will wear off the friction surfaces but at least the center hub and outside edges will remain relatively shiney! I'm looking to get SOLD shipped for the pair to the ConUSA. Serious reasonable offers are always considered(Free is not reasonable!) PM me or reply to the thread if you're interested. :beer:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrei, Sorry these are for the rear only. The diameter is smaller than the fronts and the hub has the "hat" for the parking brake shoes.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Ronbo said:
These should work on any LH vehicles with ABS/4 wheel disc. Might work on earlier 1st gens with 4 wheel disc but I can't gaurantee that. I'm sure someone with superior knowledge in the cross-over can confirm or deny that tidbit.
They will work on vehicles without ABS as well. The rear rotors of 1st and 2nd gens are the same so these will work on 1st gens as well.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Damn Ron, why didn't you post this Thur or Fri. I just bought a reflector bar from Giga - I would have bought this instead.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
well actually i'm second dibs, so you have to be third dibs... unless you are the one who PMed him first, then we have to fight to the death! :brutal_50

Just kidding. Alls fair in selling and buying. Or something...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JLWX5 is DIB #2...pending info from DIB #1. Thanks for the interest everyone.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale Pending. If anything changes I'll let the next potential buyers in line know. Thanks to everyone that's expressed interest in this.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The rotors have been SOLD Thanks to everyone that expressed interest and especially the buyer!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Got 'em today and they look perfect. Thanks Ronbo. Nice doing business with you.

Reactions: Ronbo

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're welcome Chief. Thanks for sending payment in the form I requested also. Wouldn't hesitate to business with you again in the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts