DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Oem 4 Cd Changer And Cable - $80 Shipped

Hello,

I'm interested in selling my 4 Disc CD changer and cable out of my 2001 Dodge Intrepid ES. I'm willing to sell it for $80 shipped anywhere in the continental US. View the first reply to see pictures of the changer.

Thanks,
Josiah

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have a good excuse to bump! Heres pictures of the cd changer and cable that i yanked out of the car so you know if it will work with your radio/cd player

I'm still taking offers! I can guarantee this is in perfect condition and will play flawlessly!!!

Josiah

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unreal, I am indeed addicted to this site... just about as much as i'm addicted to my car. Kinda makes sense, then, right?! lol.

Anyways, all my items I'm selling on DI.NET are now on ebay due to lack of interest. Please search for items being sold by JLWX5 on ebay. Thanks!

Josiah

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP! This item is for sale again! I will sell the cd changer and cable to anyone on DI.NET for $80 with free shipping. I'll take paypal, personal check, whatever you want. Shipping will be USPS Priority.

If no interest, it will go on eBay for $100 with free shipping.

Josiah

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Im glad u got it back Josiah, so the buyer didnt know how to use it??? i remember we were talking about this a while back..

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm gonna double check the label and numbers and everything to make sure he didn't tamper with it, and clarify that there is NOTHING wrong with it, if indeed he didn't mess with it. Feel kinda cheap selling something thats seen this much action, but it should be fine, and if it isn't, i won't sell it. I don't cheat people on anything. I currently have a buyer lined up, and at least another for the cable if the first dibs buyer falls through. Just hope he sends it back in one piece!

Josiah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts