DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 4 Yakima Q100 clips and pads -- SOLD

ITEM IS SOLD - THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

I have 4 Yakima Q100 clips and pads. Clips attach to the door frame, pads go underneath Yakima Q Towers (not included). They are used, but in great condition - recently cleaned. These were on a 2000 Intrepid for about 3 years, then in a garage for 3 years. Q100 clips fit 98-00 Dodge Intrepid and Neon, and Chrysler 300M, Concorde, LHS. Might also fit models after 2000, but you can check www.yakima.com to be sure.

I am asking $35 via paypal and that will get them shipped to you (US only). Retail is about $60 + shipping/tax.

I also have some other Yakima stuff for sale (48" crossbars, bike mounts, ski mounts) I am planning on listing on ebay once they are all cleaned & disassembled.

Thanks,
--Matt

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I don't mean to be a pain, but could we be given some layman information as to what these products actually are? I opened the post thinking you were selling something for my brakes lol. Thanks!

Josiah

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are for a Yakima roof-mount rack system. Many of the parts in the system are generic but the connection mounts from the rack system to the car are vehicle-specific. These vehicle-specific clips attach to generic Towers, which attach to generic crossbars. Generic accessories such as bike mounts, kayak mounts, luggage carriers, and ski mounts attach to the crossbars.

below is a link to the "build you own" rack system of Yakima's website:
http://www.yakima.com/Consumer/Step1.aspx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts