DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Xbox 360 Premium Package. Only used for a few days. I bought it when I sent my original Xbox 360 in for repair and I did not get it back for two weeks. I did use the console but that was it. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. No resonable offer will be refused. PM if you like.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
dallastrepid said:
Brand new Xbox 360 Premium Package. Only used for a few days. I bought it when I sent my original Xbox 360 in for repair and I did not get it back for two weeks. I did use the console but that was it. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. No resonable offer will be refused. PM if you like.
not to be an jerk or anything, but um, a new premium package is 399.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
wheres JLWX5 kid..hes all bitching at me when i say theres a price problem and you guys are all doing it..

·
Registered
83 Posts
No offense, but even though you did only use it for a couple days, its still used. "Like new" condition isn't new. I wouldn't pay you what you paid for it. You should consider a slight price drop or Ebay.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i agree..but will somebody please make him an offer!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
$350 sounds more like a reasonable price? That's what they're going for on eBay.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I would definitely say $350 would be a great price. I would even buy it for $400 if i was in the right financial situation... when is the right financial situation anyway? Anyone know? lol.

Josiah

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I understand what y'all are saying about it being used and all but reread my original post. Let me give y'all some help.

dallastrepid said:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Pack it up and take it to wal-mart. Tell em you got it as a gift (if you don't have reciept) get the $399 (or whatever) in store credit. Buy something that equals that amount, keep reciept return it get the cash.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
silver&gold said:
Pack it up and take it to wal-mart. Tell em you got it as a gift (if you don't have reciept) get the $399 (or whatever) in store credit. Buy something that equals that amount, keep reciept return it get the cash.
LOL, so everybody does that huh ....... :biggthump

·
Registered
655 Posts
silver&gold said:

sweet! u can buy half the crap they packed in that lil building!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts