DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys, now that i have made quite a few mods i am trying to get rid of some of the left over things in my garage. Here is what i have;

CD Player + 4 disc Changer (98-01) - $110.00 OBO + shipping
00 R/T Springs (50k on them) - $25.00 + Shipping
Headlight switch (1 w/fogs, 1 w/o fogs) - $10.00 + Shipping
Black bezel that covers cluster and vents - $10.00 + Shipping
Rear Speakers (Both good) - $20.00 + Shipping
Front door speakers (Both good) - $20.00 + Shipping
Tan visors w/o pullouts, w/o lights - $10.00 + Shipping
Drak grey R/T seats (F+R) drivers side power only, good condition - Make a offer + Shipping or local pickup (chicago, bensenville to be exact)
Unpainted reflector bar that goes onto trunk - $15.00 + Shipping (Sold)

Let me know if anyone might want any of these items. Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumo anyone?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Does anyone know if the CD changer he's selling will work in my 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan? Will it fit in the cubby below where it's supposed to go or is the Intrepid one smaller? My stock CD radio has CD controls.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey,at the very least lets work a deal on those springs,I didn't forget you,just been busy,tomorrow I will see if I can round up all your stuff and then maybe we can do a trade?

Brian

·
Registered
990 Posts
Does anyone know? :greddy2:

Paul's 96 Trep said:
Does anyone know if the CD changer he's selling will work in my 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan? Will it fit in the cubby below where it's supposed to go or is the Intrepid one smaller? My stock CD radio has CD controls.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, anyone?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Paul's 96 Trep said:
Does anyone know? :greddy2:
I'm not trying to HIJACK your thread.. because I AM interested in the changer...

does anyone know???

also a part # for the adapter if needed?

Thanks,

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check for the adapter on ebay, i think its like 30 bucks or so, as far as i know the changer does and should fit the stratus however when i get home today i will do some research to try to help you out a little bit more on the issue.

Tom

·
Registered
990 Posts
Tomci08 said:
check for the adapter on ebay, i think its like 30 bucks or so, as far as i know the changer does and should fit the stratus however when i get home today i will do some research to try to help you out a little bit more on the issue.

Tom
Thanks I would appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cd changer and radio will work on newer cars providing you purchase adapter. OEM part#82207523.

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump still got this stuff if anyone wants anything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts