DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased these and decided i like the dark interior better. i have the master, 3 window switches, and both lock switches. i will take $50.00 shipped. will only follow this thread for priority. again, first come first serve. thanks...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
I'll bid up on the price. I want them.
and this ladies and gentlemen, is a small hint I do believe...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
fenpark15 said:
What aren't you going to say, Badass?
I wasn;t gonna say that he got them with the handles he sold for $75 for $80...but they are already sold, so i guess I won't ruin his sale!
I always believed that this site was to help others out, not to hustle them...o well.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
badass, wtf is your problem. the old saying goes. if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. these transactions have absolutely nothing to do with you. yes, this site is to help others out, not to bash other members because you don't agree with them. the items sold are high demand items. i could have easily jacked the prices up a hell of a lot more and would still have people asking to buy them. quit being bitter because you still lack the complete set....

·
Registered
512 Posts
sorry all for posting here in bst w/o doing any of those. the point badasstrep is trying to make, and we even had a discussion about this, is that this site is for helping people, not making a profit. if hes bitter over not having the complete set, what am i? i am just a member of this site that sees that you have wronged others in your actions, because obviously you are only on this site for money making purposes, just waiting for more HIGH DEMAND items to resell at higher costs. well, have fun hustling and doing your thing.

Reactions: Badasstrep

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
the worst is when ppl know about the original price. We had a memeber on hidplanet that wanted to sell/trade some parts that were given to him for free through Hidplanet's bst section. So we all knew they were free to him, even shipped LOL... then he wanted to sell/ them for 369$ worth of items LOL...

its sad what we see sometimes. But you cant do anything about it.Im sure we'll see more of this profit business in the future.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so is it safe to assume that all products sold on this site are at cost with zero profit involved? look, the above items are sold, transactions completed.....get over it. also, how have i wronged anyone. those who purchased the product are happy in that they did not have to pay retail price for said items. they are not complaining, so why are you. as stated before, you have nothing to do with these transactions, so stay out....

·
Registered
512 Posts
no, but not as much of a profit as you gained from this by seperating and selling from almost the ORIGINAL PRICE that you bought it at. thats called hustling, not selling. and yes, they can be happy with their transactions since they got the parts, but im sure they would be pissed to see that you charged them only 25 bucks under what you bought the entire set for...or that you most likely originally bought the set just to resell it at a higher price...: /

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what difference does it make how much i charged for them. YOU were not involved with the transaction. even so, the buyer from the chrome handles had this to say:

BTW - I know you just got them off the site, personally, I think you got a steal. I still feel as if I got deal! Can you let me know when you ship? Thanks!

Larry

again, i reiterate my point that people are happy with the transaction. others still offered to pay more than what i was asking (see post #4). let it go and move on......

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
You should just change your name to MrCD1 !!!! What you did isn't fair especially if you didn't intend to keep the items you bought . This is not about you making money this is about ppl who really need these getting sniped out by ppl that profit from the generous members who decide to sell them at cost or sometimes lower just to help fellow members !!! It's ppl like you that take advantage of that that should be ashamed.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
people dont' NEED these, they will not determine whether a vehicle will run or not. i did intend to keep them.--i have a chrome shifter as well!! but the chrome contrasted way too much for my liking so i removed them. simple. regardless, people paid and are happy.....so am i. i purchased a k&n, at 75% of retail cost, from a member on here who got it for free. where were you guy bitching then. he should have just given it away to be FAIR. mind your own business......

we can keep spinning our wheels here or let it go....

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
mlkmgr said:
people dont' NEED these, they will not determine whether a vehicle will run or not. i did intend to keep them.--i have a chrome shifter as well!! but the chrome contrasted way too much for my liking so i removed them. simple. regardless, people paid and are happy.....so am i. i purchased a k&n, at 75% of retail cost, from a member on here who got it for free. where were you guy bitching then. he should have just given it away to be FAIR. mind your own business......

we can keep spinning our wheels here or let it go....
As far as I remember he got it for free from the store that shipped him two instead of one, so he didn't take the deal away from a fellow member , actually he gave a deal to one (you) selling 75% and got a free intake for himself. What are you suggesting that he pay full price for his intake and give you one for free ??? C'mon you know you did the wrong thing and don't try to make it look good !!!!!!! And if somebody else does the same thing I'll be right there saying to them what I'm telling you right now !!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:bandit: I agree with Denis. If you didnt wanna use them for yourself, you could have sold them for the price u paid for them + shipping.

Nobody is picking on u, we're just indirectly advising against this practice for future members. Badasstrep should have said what he wanted to say from the very beginning.

I dont know if you would like to be hustled like this. I for one would not, thats why i mostly give my stuff away (upgraded leftovers) or just trade it for smaller things. Most of the time i end up throwing it out anyways. If you payed any attention to this BST thread you would realize that ppl become di.net members for a reson. One to gain knowledge and be part of a community that will be honest with each other. I think the prices here are some of the lowest around, even lower than ebay.

Sellers/members on this site are great.

I just think we need to drop the issue since its just a waste of time, and hes not gonna give up on his story. We're just wasting our time :giveup:

Good luck to future buyers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.