DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Apparently my license is suspended in NY as the State Trooper was so kind enough to inform me.(Wasnt speeding, got stopped for no seatbelt on 87N)

So now my springs are up for sale.Paid $210 shipped directly from Canuck Motorsports also known as Sprint in the US. I will take $110.00 plus shipping wich will probably be only around $25.00. They have only been taken out of the box to look at and will ship in the same box them came in.

Ps- The trooper was a real nice guy,I should be in the clink right now but he let me go,towed the car off the highway and said my friend could drive from there.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ummmmm, license suspended for no seatbelt? That's a new one! Here it's just a $100+ fine.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking that's the only way he should get his license suspended, DUI!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh, that makes sence now!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kcarlos2000 said:
No I think his licensed was suspended before he got stopped for the seatbelt violation, therefore not only the seatbelt violation but driving on a suspended license will get you jail time and your car towed.

Bingo!!! :banana:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Damn you guys can get stopped for not wearing your seatbelt. Here they can only get you for that if they pull you over for something else

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JLWX5 said:
How are they going to know if they don't stop you and look in your car lol. I never see a cop match my speed and stick his head out his window looking for a seatbelt.
This guy pulled right up and looked as I was merging from 87N to 90E.

Anyhow if anybody is interested I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Gorm said:
CLICK IT OR TICKET!

LOL Is that tv thing playing anywhere else?

--Gorm
yeah, they even used to stand out on corners and bust people, or hand out cups and shirts to people, kinda stupid.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that commercial is playing around here too but isnt really enforced,you might get the ticket while being stopped for something else but not for just that.Things are a little different in NY aparently.

So how 'bout them springs,lol!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
pics of the springs pls

BTW in SC now they can pull you over just for seatbelts, at one time it had to be something else they stopped you for and then they could ticket you if you were not wearing the seatbelt. But law passed last November that you can be stopped and ticketed for seatbelts.

Also yeah we have those click on ticket commercials around every holiday.....LOL

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Here they are!! :dogpuppy:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do I hear $100.00 + Shipping.

Cant go any lower then that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts