DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indiana Intrep said:
What color is the OTIS? It looks tan but I don't trust a pic on the 'net.
It is indeed Tan.
It came out of an 2001 300M.

Lemme know if you are interested

·
Registered
531 Posts
I may be but... this is gonna sound dumb, but I haven't had my 03 Intrepid very long and it's been at the dealer for the past week getting the engine replaced, and I'm not 100% sure what color the headliner is! I THINK it IS tan.

I'm hoping (hoping... hoping...) that they'll get it done and back to me tomorrow evening. If my headliner is tan I would probably do the 'buy it now'. Won't know til at least tomorrow though.... rats. My wife said 'no, the headliner is gray' but I think she's wrong. Sure wish I knew as that one you have on Ebay looks in very nice shape. I hope you'll still have it there tomorrow when I know for sure.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Indiana Intrep said:
I may be but... this is gonna sound dumb, but I haven't had my 03 Intrepid very long and it's been at the dealer for the past week getting the engine replaced, and I'm not 100% sure what color the headliner is! I THINK it IS tan.

I'm hoping (hoping... hoping...) that they'll get it done and back to me tomorrow evening. If my headliner is tan I would probably do the 'buy it now'. Won't know til at least tomorrow though.... rats. My wife said 'no, the headliner is gray' but I think she's wrong. Sure wish I knew as that one you have on Ebay looks in very nice shape. I hope you'll still have it there tomorrow when I know for sure.
All 2nd gen headliners are same colour

1 - 7 of 7 Posts