DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of a 2002 Grand Cherokee. No sunroof controls. Tested and working. You all know what they look like, pics will be provided upon request. I've had this for a while, was holding onto it for myself for a while just in case I bought an LH without one, but my '02 Special has all the stuff I want, so I no longer have any need for this. $165 shipped.

·
Registered
479 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
Out of a 2002 Grand Cherokee. No sunroof controls. Tested and working. You all know what they look like, pics will be provided upon request. I've had this for a while, was holding onto it for myself for a while just in case I bought an LH without one, but my '02 Special has all the stuff I want, so I no longer have any need for this. $165 shipped.
I have purchased from Derek before, and will say that he is a good member to purchase from.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You don't have to use the housing he's including.....just reuse your own, and use the EVIC+ 'brain'.

I thought about purchasing it, but I am just so broke right now, I can't :(

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Avenger said:
You don't have to use the housing he's including...(
That's right, just swap the module. The covers have mount towers for OTIS or EVIC. Then you can sell your OTIS (or old EVIC) with the other (non-sunroof) cover.

·
Registered
46 Posts
thx for your help. my evic is from member treppenwolf. it came also off an grand cherokee. so i think it will fit.

@loud98es - you've got a pm.

mathias

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sorry for any confusion, this does not include any sensors. Mathias, you have a PM. As requested, here are pics. Ignore the smudges...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, interesting pics.......I'm gonna go check mine out now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts