DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a Dark Slate leather console lid.SOLD!!!

I also have an Intrepid autostick leather Boot trim for sale. 40 shipped

PM me or respond in this thread if you are interested. :biggthump

As always please respond only if you are interested in the item. Please DO NOT post the "useless without pictures thread". Any threads designed to hijack or make this topic off topic will be reported and removed.

Thank you

--Gorm

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Is it just your camera or are is the plastic on the shift bezel and the leather on the arm rest as white and splotchy as the pics look???

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably both...the parts are a little dusty. They are both perfect. I could clean them up and take a picture with a better camera if someone is THAT interested in one of the items.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is from a 2002 300m Special. I'll run some of my vinyl cleaner on it when I get home and snap a better pic for ya. It really does look nice...which that picture really doens't help.

LOL

The only thing left in the car was the center console and blown dash. :( Not even a spedo.

--Gorm

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
Gorm said:
It is from a 2002 300m Special. I'll run some of my vinyl cleaner on it when I get home and snap a better pic for ya. It really does look nice...which that picture really doens't help.

LOL

The only thing left in the car was the center console and blown dash. :( Not even a spedo.

--Gorm
Well, that would match my EVIC+ and PCM ... :biggrin:

But the color should be the same if it's the same year - unless the Special had something special there, too. Try another pic and keep me on reserve until I can see it ...

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
I'm interested in the console cover if it's not all discolored like the picture...

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah its perfect...

I used some of my leather cleaner stuff on it...it looks GOOD right now. :)

Please note this is still my crappy camera.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kcarlos2000 said:
Paypal okay :rainfro:
For 1000 bucks you can have my old pro-am seat.

These are my new ones that I picked up. The drivers seat is screwed so I will have to swap the leather cusions back onto the frames I have now.

--Gorm

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
Gorm said:
For 1000 bucks you can have my old pro-am seat.

These are my new ones that I picked up. The drivers seat is screwed so I will have to swap the leather cushions back onto the frames I have now.

--Gorm
Don't happen to have an extra memory module do you?!? Or were the Pro-Am seats memory seats ...?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts