DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've already posted this on ArsTechnica, but I figured I'd post it here as well. After all, the money will be going towards the Intrepid (a nice OTIS and autodim headlights). Here's the post:

Hey all,

New car is here and it needs to have a little work done on it. I'm not using my iPaq anymore, so I'm going to get rid of it to earn a little cash. It's an iPaq 5555, in pretty good condition. Comes with a Piel Frama leather case (very nice!) which smells just a bit like smoke... previous owner must've been a smoker. It also comes with an aftermarker wall charger and car charger. I've recently replaced the battery, I believe it's 1400 mAh. I'll also include the older battery that was replaced.

This iPaq has built-in wireless internet (802.11b), and Bluetooth. If you download Microsoft ActiveSync, you can sync your addressbook and emails to the iPaq. The iPaq also has Word, Excel, and Outlook on it.

I paid about $125 for the iPaq, and the battery and chargers cost me about $35, so I'm thinking that $110 is a fair price (plus shipping of course). Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with any offers.

Also available: Apple Newton 100. I've had this puppy for quite a while. Works well, takes 4 AAA batteries. It comes with the nice pleather Newton case and stylus. Screen is a bit scratched, but that's typical for a well-used and older Newton. Make an offer!

Payment details: I accept PayPal only. Sorry, no personal or cashier's checks.

Shipping details: I'll be shipping via USPS, unless you request something different. I will be shipping in nice cardboard boxes, with plenty of newspaper as padding.

Thanks for looking,
Nick

PS - Pictures will come on Friday in the afternoon. It's too late to get some now.
I apologize in advance if I have broken any rules, I'm just trying to raise a little cash so I don't keep Gigamight on the back burner... I don't want him to have to hang on to the stuff I want, and I'd like to get the fun stuff in my car as soon as I can!

Thank you,
Nick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C'mon folks... I'm really looking to get rid of these... I need the cash, and quite frankly, they are collecting dust - I don't use em. Let me know (PM me) if the prices are too steep or something, and maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here they are:

The 32MB SD card is included in the price as well.

Just one quick note: it appears the locking mechanism for the stylus is jammed... the pen can be pushed and locked in just fine (you can hear the mechanism click), but the stylus will fall out if you tip the unit upside down. Other than that, the unit works perfectly fine, and I will clean it up and dust off the screen before I send it out. It's charging as I post this.

Thanks for looking,
Nick

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I can't make a decision on the ipaq until Friday morning, I'll probably take it but if someone wants to step up, have at it!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.