DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two 7" screens and DVD player - $125 plus shipping.

This is for a co-worker not for me. Next time I do mobile setup I will have two flip downs and in dash dvd player. This is not his ebay auction but this is the same unit. He has the unit at home and did not get any pictures. I told him to snap a few this evening so that I could updated the post with the true pics.

Durabrand Venturer PVS1970, a portable DVD player which doubles your pleasure with not one, but two 7-inch attachable LCD screens . Not the greatest portable DVD player of all time (they don’t list the resolution of the screens under product specifications, which is always a bad sign), but for less than $300 you’re probably just looking for a cheap and dirty way to add DVD to your car.

Description
* Compact car DVD player with 12-volt car power adapter
* Plays DVDs, CDs, MP3-CDs and JPG-CDs
* Dual 7-inch widescreen LCD displays with built-in speakers
* Individual volume, color and brightness controls on each LCD screen
* Straps for mounting LCD displays to car headrests
* 4.5 foot connector cables for hooking up LCD screens to mobile DVD player
* A/V input jack and cable for attaching auxiliary devices
* Allows hook-up of an external A/V device (like a gaming console) to one screen while a DVD plays on the other
* 3 stereo headphone jacks
* Remote control

Includes
* DVD Player
* 2 x 7” screens
* Carrying bag
* Remote control
* Manual
* Cigarette lighter adapter
* A/V Cables
* Cable to connect both screens

·
Banned
972 Posts
Hmmm, do ya' suppose these screens could be modded into the headrests? I have this planned as a future mod, maily to keep my kid happy as he gets older (he's 1 right now and watches the Wiggles, I aint playin' that in my car), but I don't like the strapped to the haedrest look, I want them modded in. I don't know that much about this stuff, so I'm looking for helpful info.

·
Banned
972 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Did you jack another truck full of electronics Keith?

Hey now...I'll have none of that sterotyped kind of accusation.
I'd like to think we've moved past the days where people are judged on the basis of their appearance. We will only be a strong country when we accept everyone as they are and accept them as relevant members of our own collective society.

Just because the guy owns an Intrepid doesn't mean he's a thief.

;)

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Not the greatest portable DVD player of all time (they don’t list the resolution of the screens under product specifications, which is always a bad sign), but for less than $300 you’re probably just looking for a cheap and dirty way to add DVD to your car.
Yo keith, remind me not to let you sell anything for me........ lol j/k

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just keeping it real Rondel again this is not something that I had in my car but I am listing for a co-worker. Whom I told I was going to list with all the FACTS about this setup. I do not want anyone to purchase and then be talking about Keith did not give them all the facts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.