DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 Intrepid 3.3L v6 44,xxx Original Miles $550 or best offer

I don't wanna junk her just yet.... Thought I'd check here first!

Kinda ironic how my only posts on this forum are from when I first purchased the car years ago and now when I'm selling it :)

Anyways, I need to get rid of this car seeing how I just bought a new one. This car has been nothing but bad luck for me and I need it out of my life. I've been driving this car just to school and work for a good year and a half, despite its looks. THE INTREPID NEEDS MAJOR COSMETIC WORK. Not only have I been rear ended (which you can barely tell), but some a-hole driving a 60's Ford pick up decided to back up in reverse and smash my front end. The windshield is cracked, the hood is messed up, and the driver's side headlight is obliterated. Also, the radiator seemed to have suffered some damage and I suspect there may be a leak or some other component is damaged. Also, the car was previously vandalized and my old system was stolen. You can tell by looking at the driver's side door window where they tried to bend (?) the window frame. I have no idea either. Stupid thieves :) It's been fixed with window replaced but it's still ugly. Like I said before, the car needs MAJOR cosmetic work. The interior is in good shape except the seats, which I would replace. (I used to work construction and hauled alot of dirty, dirty stuff inside )

Otherwise, the drive train is pretty damn strong. Even after the accidents it's been driving strong and hasn't left me stranded once. If someone were to buy this car as a daily driver, I'd not reccommend it unless you're desperate for a car. But, it's up for grabs as a parts car or buy it as demolition derby car. Whatever your desire. Here are some pictures:

(You have to forgive me, I left my camera phone on B&W mode )

Victim of vandalism:

So, any questions or comments feel free to reply :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
looking for the switch and motor for the driver's side power window. Don't know if the '94 will fit in the '93. I don't think there were any major body changes...PM me with a price and we'll talk...

Andrew

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologize but at the time I won't be parting it out. I was just seeing if anyone was intrested mostly in the drivetrain.

Just one bump! :) By tomorrow I think it'll be junkyard time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.