DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: R0meo021 mods

R0meo021 is having problems with his ride and is once again attempt to demod it. He asked me to post as he does not have internet access. For those that have his number give him a call if you do not believe me but anyway. I will keep checking this thread for those that do not know how to contact him directly. He is willing to sell the following:

HIDynamics 6000K headlights (I am taking these - kcarlos2000)
ES front bumper (I am taking these - kcarlos2000)

WET nitrous kit - $200 Sold to Imadreadhead

Chrome and leather shifter - $120

Leather console cover - $40

18" ADR Wheels - $400 plus shipping (2 tires are a 40% and 2 tires will need to be replaced) Sold to VegasTrep00

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
i call nitrous...its mine..BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i lost his number..so keith can you call me or pm me with it..or Romeo call me

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
wheels and tires wheels and tires, keith can u do me a favor and get me some pictures of the rims i wanna make sure there in good condition, i have been looking everywere for the visions, cant find them, please pictures.

BACK OFF THE RIMS EVERYONE. CUZ I HAVE THAT MONEY NOW AND THERE MINE

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vegas Trep 00 said:
wheels and tires wheels and tires, keith can u do me a favor and get me some pictures of the rims i wanna make sure there in good condition, i have been looking everywere for the visions, cant find them, please pictures.

BACK OFF THE RIMS EVERYONE. CUZ I HAVE THAT MONEY NOW AND THERE MINE
These are the wheels but he is going to need a week or so to get some replacement wheels. PM me your phone number and I will pass it to him.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I got the nitrous...WHOOT

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
u will love them to expecially when u got those slow people driving in the fast lane i know with my 8000 kit they move right on over when i get behind them, hell they even do it when im still aways away

·
Registered
431 Posts
Is the chrome and leather shifter OEM or just the stock shifter with the chrome insert? If it's OEM, what condition is it in? I may be interested.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
u will love them to expecially when u got those slow people driving in the fast lane i know with my 8000 kit they move right on over when i get behind them, hell they even do it when im still aways away
HEHE i went out last night with my 1 side TL retro. The bixenon high beam is insane, plus its a lot faster than reg high beam flashes. It looks like a strobe if u do it fast enough LOL...

For those who wanna see the retro, it will be done as soon as i finish up other hid retros that have already been paid for LOL...

And ooo ya my Birel go kart is under some surgery of its own to add its projectors.

Hid kits are great things to have, the trep takes them pretty well unlike other cars. Not a TL cutoff but a lot better than stock. I would recommend 4300k to anyone but 6000k is not too bad. 8000k is just too blue for me.

Any pics Karlos?

C ya

Ciprian

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Do not have any pics as I have not gone up to pick up the lights yet. As soon as I get them installed I will post some pics. Also considering getting that ES bumper and having the guy that did my mirrors paint it for me.
maybe a little fog retro ?? LOL

Im getting rid of mine soon.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Damn, I wanted the nitrous setup :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts