DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, one last thing i'll get rid of b4 leaving for boot camp.

took it off my car today since i wont be driving this beast for the next who knows how long...figured better sell it than get it stolen...so up for grabs is sony CDX-MP40 deck. It's been working for me flawlessly...all buttons and functions work just like its brand new. im a non-smoker and dont live anywhere close to any sand so dont worry about the lens being dirty.

will include the 2G hardware kit and >04 Chrysler wiring harness and Best Buy style (crimp caps and zip ties)

here's a pic, sorry not the best quality, but thats all my webcam can do. do i hear 60$ shipped?

Description goes like this:

Have an extensive MP3 collection at home? Take it on the road with the Sony CDX-MP40 MP3 enabled CD receiver. The new CDX-MP40 features a bold new look with a contoured faceplate and blue backlit LCD display (perfect for both Japanese and European imports). Sony’s exclusive Dynamic Soundstage Organizer raises the sound stage and makes the music come off the dashboard and smack you square in the face! Hungry for power? How about a whopping 52W x 4 max output! The CDX-MP40 features Sony’s EQ3 3-Band equalizer plus seven preset tone curves (Xplod / Vocal / Club / Jazz / New Age / Rock / Custom) for complete control of your sound preference. Sony’s top-of-the-line SSIR-EX adaptive tuner broadcasts even weak signals loud and clear. You can even add XM radio for even more listening choices (subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal). With the included pre-amp outputs, you can add an external amplifier for those “crank-it-up” sessions. Works with optional wired rotary remote (RM-X4S). Wireless remote is not included (sorry, busted under the p-seat lol)
Features

Detachable Fold Down Face with Blue Backlit LCD Display
CD / CD-R / CD-RW / MP3 Compatible
Dynamics Soundstage Organizer (DSO)
EQ3 3-Band Equalizer
1-Bit D/A Converter
Active Servo Control
60 Degree Install Capability
SSIR-EXA Tuner
18FM + 12AM Presets
XM Satellite Radio Ready
Compatible with optional Rotary Remote (RM-X4S)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow...thats a lot of takers....50 shipped? lol come on this is gettin cheaper than wal mart!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright, I dont know if DCboy backed out of the deal or what but its been a week and still no check for the radio so the deck is up for sale again, im shippin out to boot camp in a week, so anyone with paypal accout that wants it can have it for 50$ shipped...i wont need it anymore.

·
Registered
382 Posts
you still on? im me bro..may know someone interested

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DCboy, you had a week to send the check, now i just dont have time to wait for it and get it cleared and everything...sorry, i have to go with instant payment....

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol could u not tell me b4 i sent that side skirt thingy out ;) but yes, still for sale, alexx was asking about it, but first one with money gets it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
russ1anstud said:
lol could u not tell me b4 i sent that side skirt thingy out ;) but yes, still for sale, alexx was asking about it, but first one with money gets it.
Yeah, great timing on my part. I wouldn't have needed the radio but I kind of unexpectedly bought another car last night.

I'm going to PayPal you right now. Just let me know that you got it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD to Chief Brody, thanks bro, i'll ship it today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts