DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a Steering Wheel rear cover with Radio Controls in black for sale. There's a picture below in case you're not familiar with it. Includes the cover, radio switches and internal wiring. No clockspring is included but available from the Stealership or discounted online. PM me for a source and pricing for the clockspring if you need it. Selling the Cover/Controls for SOLD!! shipped in the ConUSA. Slightly higher up North to Canada(sorry!). PM with with any other questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Doing my bump in the Willyj tradition except I'm doing it in a number of days instead of hours. Lowering the price to $40 shipped in the ConUSA. Trying not to bump all the other sellers off the top 25 in 8 hours! Switches alone are almost $30 each from the dealer and that doesn't include the rear cover.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Good deal, someone pick these up.......I love my new steering wheel controls :D

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The controls/cover is SOLD! Thanks everyone for your input. OZZY: I refunded some money as you overpaid. I lowered the price to $40 in post #2 above. I guess you didn't see that and wanted to be an honest seller. Thanks.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I can now personally vouch for the convenience that this mod offers!! I just installed my Wood/Leather steering wheel and Radio controls a few hours ago. I should've done this months ago! Let me know if you need the part number for the clockspring. Wood/Leather Steering Wheel not included(Another sweet mod!). Here's a before and after pic..after has camera flash on and the leather is black like on the left! :beer:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Yeah, I hope he realized that he probably needs a clockspring too? Ronbo, you're a great seller refunding him his overpayment!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts