Wirelessly transmits XM to any FM stereo Choose from 12 FM frequencies
Roady2 will alert you when a favorite song starts playing on another channel
Scroll up to 20 stock symbols while listening to your favorite channel
Mini-Micro Antenna - The smallest satellite radio antenna available "

Included:
Roady2 Receiver with Built-In Wireless FM Modulator
Mini-Micro Antenna
Cigarette Lighter Adaptor
Cassette Adaptor (For Optional Cassette Player Connection)
2? Decorative Faceplates

$45 shipped

CD player shown in the above picture with XM
its detachable thats all I remember has the warning beep to remind you to detach it and Carring Case DEH-3300 I think it is.
$30 or best offer shipped for it

Power Acoustic 820W amp and Visonik subs 10"
$150 Pick up only

2 plug BCM From a 1996 3.3l Intrepid $20 shipped

3 plug prem BCM From a 1994 ES 3.5l $35 shipped

Bulldog Remote Start WITH the T-Harness for a 1994 Dodge Intrepid ES but it'll fit all others $40 shipped

Homelink Visors drivers side has the homelink buttons passenger does not. From a 1996 LHS, lighted visor adjustable lights $25 shipped

Map lights from a 1996 Intrepid with the little black case that hides under headliner and holds lights in place $20 shipped

Short OTIS With sunroof controls $40 shipped

Sunroof from a 1996 LHS (can find wiring if needed I think) $40 OBO

2 Oxford door speakers $10 shipped

Tape/CD Deck Had it in moms Neon but she got rid of it so its just been chilling it worked great display showed and CDs did not skip. $50 shipped

Thats all I can think of for now.

Also theres a 1994 Intrepid ES for sale $400 Its in limp mode (it slips). Heres some pictures of it

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
What all do I need to do an otis install? just the otis and prem. bcm? if so im interested even though i dont have a sunroof :(

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I was gonna put one in mine and use the short OTIS because I have along one but with college I'll never be affordin that so I gave up the dream. But yeah just the OTIS And Prem BCM and wiring some of the wiring harness...if ya want it ill try to find it its somewhere around here. Also some prem BCM like mine are VTSS Enabled...so once you put it in your car wont start unless you ground something or have RKE...im not sure how it all works because I have RKE.

·
Registered
699 Posts
What year was the tape/cd deck made in? Im interested in it, if its the one im looking for.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Will that auto dim mirror work in a 2G trep?
I'm pretty sure any autodim mirror will work in any car. Its just a matter of connecting 12v to it and the light sensor and switch are integrated into the mirror so there are no other connections unless you have the 300m autodimming side mirrors. The only thing that might be different is the button on the windshield but I'm 99% sure 1st & 2nd gen treps are the same. I have the mirror from an 04 ram in mine and everything is good.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hey do u have the A piller ??? if so pm me please!!

-Jake-

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
what's the lowest you'd let the clears go, shipped to 02360?

·
Registered
207 Posts
the A piller is the plastic piece that is to the left of the windsheild inside the car. some ppl put gauge pods on them... u know what i'm talking about now ?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not mine but moms 94 It went into limp mode think it needs a rebuilt cause it'll slip sometimes and shes tired of it needs brakes soon has a annoying clunk and now her battery is gone to ****. So she said its gotta go she wants somethin else...but the 3.5l and that intake sounded so so nice:( Fun car to drive but yeah...sad sad day intrepisize

·
Registered
83 Posts
are you willing to ship the front clip(the bumper in front) if so how much us zip code 85207- what yr is the trip- also need ac/heater unit in the car with the knobs

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I dont think he's parting out the car anymore than what is listed, he's just selling his aftermarket and extra parts.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts