DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, the cingular contract is running out this month, i wanna cancel it and go with verizon...which maks this yet another piece of equipment that i will no longer use, hence i dont need it anymore....after my ps2, subwoofer system, and soon to be Pioneer Airware....anyhow, here is some info about this thing. by the way, i've only used it for no longer than 3 months...im askin 200$ shipped/or b.o. that i'll think about :)

sale for:
HP Ipaq 6350
desktop cradle (AC charger/USB connector together)
removable keyboard
2GB PNY SD card <--- something that doesn't come stock...

ok here we go, description....

The unlocked cellphone feature works with AT&T Wireless, Cingular, Rogers AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular.

FEATURES:

* GSM / GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
* Wi-Fi 802.11b
* Bluetooth® 1.1
* Infrared
* Integrated camera - Built-in VGA, 640 x 480 resolution, JPEG
* Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PC – Phone Edition operating system
Pocket versions of Microsoft software including Outlook®, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer for Pocket PC
* 64 MB SDRAM, 64 MB Flash ROM Memory
* Removable, rechargeable 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
* DISPLAY - 3.5” Transflective TFT color with LED backlight
* HP Image Capture: Application to take digital photographs with the integrated camera
* HP Image Zone: Application to view images, edit images, and create slide shows
* iPAQ Backup: Utility for backup and restore of user data to main memory, memory card, or iPAQ File Store
* iPAQ File Store: Non-volatile storage in flash ROM
* iPAQ Wireless application for managing GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth® configuration
* Games (preloaded)
* Calendar
* Contacts
* Task list
* Calculator
* Message indicator
* Phone book
* Voice recorder
* Speed dial
* Predictive text
* Speaker phone

SPECIFICATIONS:

* Talk time: Five hours
* Standby time: Nine days
* Size: 4.68 x 2.95 x .73 inches
* Weight: 6.7 ounces

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I see it is originally a T-Mobile phone. Too bad you didn't post this like a month ago. I just got done buying me and the wife two new phones and already am past the 14 day return period.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol aint it always like that? oh ya, by the way guys, any discussion is welcome!!! but yes, it is originally t-mobile since they are the only company that supplied them i believe....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Does it have some kind of media player where you can play mp3's and watch video clips on it? And if so, does it also come with just a regular headphone jack? My thinking is, will it replace the need for a cellphone, an organizer AND an MP3 player?

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
It should do all that for you SMC. I just recently got a Samsung SPH i700 PDA/Cell Phone and I got it just for that reason. Instead of having a Cell Phone, PDA and a MP3 player I know have one device that does it all and it is great. I have to say that the phone/PDA that he has is better than the one I have as this one has Bluetooth, keypad and speakerphone my phone/PDA does not have any of those. I also think that is a good price as mine was $165 shipped.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya this thing has everything a pc has....WIndows media player 9 i believe is standard on it....plays MP3s and i believe movies also...havent tried that yet...and yes, stanrdard 3.5mm headphone jack is on the side of it. but check this out! haha u can play music in ur bluetooth headset! haha i found that out one time playing around with it. oh ya, there's this cool software for it too that i used to have, converts the screein into IPOD haha yeah with the same roll controls and everything since the screen is touch screen.

forgot to add to the listing, the stylus and the battery is also included.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
200 - once, 200 - twice, 200 - last call......SOLD to junior_323, thx a lot bro!

alrighty, next up will be XM Pioneer Airware in another month or so, pix will come either upon request or when i'll be ready to sell it. It will come in as-new condition since it's been sittin in my car the whole time and not abused in any way, even with protective plastic still on the screen and no scratches whatsoever. i got 2 full kits for it, one is completely new and the other one is used...the used kit is professionally installed by BB (myself :) hehe ) and i'll pro-uninstall it also to ensure that all parts work...pick and choose if u want the new or the used or both together. Will give the Delphi FM Direct Adaptor and custom bracket that i made for 98-02 concorde with the radio....($50ish at BB if u go buy it yourself). right now im thinking in the 100-150$ range. I have the subscription all the way through july, but will cancel it mid-june sometime to sell it. If anyone interested, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts