DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

FS: Used 2nd Gen Headlights

811 views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Gman2000R/T 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Used 2nd Gen Headlights (NEWLY RELISTED!)

Other deal fell through so these are available again. Anyone looking for a project pair or replacements? I've upgraded my headlights to the black ones on Ebay, so I can sell these. They have about 110xxx miles on them, but I literally just refinished them (wetsanded 800/1500 grit, Scratch-X, NXT waxed) about 3 weeks ago. The outsides are in great condition now with almost no pitting or hazing. The insides have a little haze to them still, but again, would make great replacements or project lamps (especially if you want a pair to tint). Could be made almost perfect with a little more work, but I didn't want to put in any more time than I already had. No cracks or defects. All seals are perfect. I know these can get pretty expensive on ebay, so I'll set a price at about $125 + shipping on the pair and we'll work from there. There are some pics in my sig thread with these on the Trep before I put on my new ones. PM me with any questions! :bigok:

S O L D

#5 · (Edited)
kcarlos2000 said:
Can I get a closeup picture of your headlights?
I don't quite have any close-ups, but there are a bunch of new pics in my sig thread that might help. They look even clearer than they do in those pics.

EDIT -- BTW, I'm accepting pretty much ANY offers on these, as I'd really just like to get some money to put towards the new lights. And one more note on that: I can't ship these (obviously) until I get my new ones in, which should be about a week, so if speed is a big problem then I probably can't help ya out.

#9 ·
no covers on mine.... driven all the time... and they are still clear... mines an 02 as well.

Our lights are pretty durable if they are taken care of. I always keep my garaged.... always...at home and at school HEHE.... But even when i didnt have underground parking i would park under a tree to save them from sunburn. Once that uv protection goes the plastic is done.

Hijack over, good luck with the sale Gman2000R/T very good asking price.

#10 ·
linuxglobal said:
no covers on mine.... driven all the time... and they are still clear... mines an 02 as well.

Our lights are pretty durable if they are taken care of. I always keep my garaged.... always...at home and at school HEHE.... But even when i didnt have underground parking i would park under a tree to save them from sunburn. Once that uv protection goes the plastic is done.

Hijack over, good luck with the sale Gman2000R/T very good asking price.
Haha, thanks. No one will ever have any worries from me about hijacked threads. Especially if I'm selling something. The more attention the thread gets, topic-related or not, the more people will see it, and I'm cool with that :icon_cool

#14 ·
karlos ???

Hes been hunting down a set of lights for a while... im guessing he will be looking for a retro soon.

I just found a new TL projector.... my soap opera of a retro will soon come to an end :elefant: :funparty: . Hopefully nobody dies LOL>... like in soap operas... :crying:

#17 ·
Luisa,

if you get a whole front end i will definitely give u a discount ... plus shipping will be cheaper as well.

If i come across some fog lamps i will get a few sets for people so you dont have to drive without fogs LOL...

Our fogs are pretty rare, havent seen any for sale on this site yet. Just headlights (those are pretty rare too).

#20 ·
linuxglobal said:
Luisa,

if you get a whole front end i will definitely give u a discount ... plus shipping will be cheaper as well.

If i come across some fog lamps i will get a few sets for people so you dont have to drive without fogs LOL...

Our fogs are pretty rare, havent seen any for sale on this site yet. Just headlights (those are pretty rare too).
Thanks Linux!, ;), Gotcha on the Rebound!, ;), lol Much Appreciated!:bouncgrin

#25 · (Edited)
WOW ... maybe pics would sell them faster ????

My retro is all done now LOL.. now that im reading back on old news.

I thought my old headlights were clear, my retros are crystal.... u cant tell until u put them side by side. (hid will be sensitive to hazing/fogging inside for some reason on old lights). U dont notice it but most old lamps have a slight film of condensation on the inside. plastic is still new just the inside of the lens has water.... odd.. new lenses made my cutoff much sharper.

Good luck with the sale. (*someone local to me has to get a set HEHE)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.