DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm trying to free up some cash to pay off a few things, so I'll be posting some items for sale. To start I have 4 xbox games I don't really want anymore:

1) Triggerman
2) Alias
3) Mission Impossible: Operation Surma
4) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2

Triggerman, Alias, Mission Impossible were all only used literally once or twice. Manuals and discs are in great shape. Ghost Recon 2 is a little more heavily used, may have scratches but I haven't ever had a problem with the Xbox reading it. All games work great. I just lost interest in them.

I also have several Official Xbox Magazine demo discs I'll throw in for free just for kicks. I want to ask $50 shipped for the set. I'll consider offers as well. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I will ship USPS media mail, and will accept PayPal and Personal Check. If you are concerned about my buying and selling record please check my feedback on eBay for JLWX5.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I head alias was an extremely shitty game, seeing it was played literally once or twice, I'm guessing you figured that out also

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly I thought it was going to be a little more fun but someone else might enjoy it. Like I said, I lost interest. I just couldn't get into that game. Hate to pull the forum rules card but please don't post if you don't have something to say directly related to buying the item.

Josiah

·
Woober Goobers!
50,368 Posts
Watch out for those rules!!

Reactions: russ1anstud
1 - 5 of 5 Posts