DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys sorry for the Delay, I was unable to get the orig film, so i took it from my site,

Here is The Full DVD, not that long but new music and photos added,
dodgeintrepidunderground.com/DI.NETFULLDVD.wmv

Enjoy.

If you like it just paypal me $1.00 and its yours. PM me for Paypal addy.

Thanks,
Robert
5Side Productions®

Reactions: ChicagoTRS

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
DAMN im always late for this video. Last time i tried to send my pics ur mailbox was full LOL...

its alright.. most ppl were left out. We need to take a lot of pics at a meet and put them together like the maxbimmer vids.
Plus our video is a series of pictures, at a meet a walk around would be awesome.

Anyways just throwing some ideas in the air.

GOod work Rob.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ya i get those too at my address that isnt linked to my paypal LOL... i even emailed paypal about it and they said its a scam for sure LOL...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry guys, that was the Spring DvD, So the Summer DvD needs Photos. and Videos. and Photos of the owners. linux send photos, to
[email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if You Want A Copy For Free Pm Me! Only Limit One Per Person...(lol)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL thats cool dont worry. Im just gonna use the downloaded copy. its good enough for me, plus u've done enough by working on it.

ill email u my stuff... ill include my little hid intermediate pics as well HEHE...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
dam i feel so rice now lol, BUT YES I WAS IN THE VIDEO HAHAHAHA, this months a big month for my car whens the latest i can get those pictures and videos to you

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
20 minutes of slideshow pictures... can anyone seriously admit they watched the whole thing? lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I didn't even watch it... I watched the earlier version and honestly wasn't too blown away. Anyone can put a few pictures to music in a slideshow. Not to be down on the whole idea, I love it, but maybe a little more detail on each car and maybe full motion video as well as neutral music, would be nice. Good idea and we all appreciate the time put into it, but its far from a "video".

Josiah

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I have a couple of DVDs from earlier International Meets with a good mix of video, pictures, and other footage. I think Randy may have made them.

While a DI.net video may sound like a good idea, I really think you need to centralize it around a meet or something and not just "based on whoever sends me images/footage"

·
Registered
715 Posts
i would like to say thanks for making it it. i know it took some time to make it. I made my HS slideshow, and that took me months to make and to time and all of the rest.

I would also like to say thanks for puting me in there even though i didnt send any pics.

dont let these guys bust your balls you were trying to so somthing nice. i wouldnt let it me, if they dont like it i say they can make one themselves and try to please everbody.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I did not intend to cause damage to said testicles, I was simply stating my opinion on such a DVD. I agree with Gaze. I don't think its fair to anyone to have a DVD of just the people who hear about it and send in pictures. There should be DVDs made for each meet or event, that would be cooler to see. Maybe drag race videos, burnouts, etc. Big ups for the work though, I hope your balls are ok. :)

Josiah

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
well then i think u guys need to get on the camera and start sending in videos cuz u sit here and say there needs to be videos? no one shoots videos of intrepids, so how would u like to put that in

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Which is exactly what Im saying... you can't put together a very good video without any footage! If I wanted to see a members slideshow, I could click on the members gallery or go to cardomain or something.

If you really want to create a DodgeIntrepid.net video that people will be interested in, drive out to Carlisle, or Chicago or the International Meet and film the footage yourself... then go home and turn it into a kick ass DVD and Im sure people will be willing to paypal for it (even those who didn't attend the event!).

For Instance...
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30592
or
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43263
or
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29171

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've volunteered before to take my digital camcorder to a meet once I attend one, and i am also going to take video of my car like little burnouts or something. Hey its not much but its better than stills.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
man we should have a DI.net Meet, meet in the middle of the country or somthing so that way its far for everyone, man that would be cool. finally meet everyone

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
man we should have a DI.net Meet, meet in the middle of the country or somthing so that way its far for everyone, man that would be cool. finally meet everyone
We do. It's called the International Meet. :flash:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts