DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From LeftLaneNews.com:

Full frontal: 07 Chrysler Sebring Spied !

The spies at KGP Photography snapped a great shot of a 2007 Chrysler Sebring prototype that shows its headlights and grille without disguise. On Thursday, we highlighted another spy shot showing the rear of the car. The new Sebring is expected to be unveiled in June…

More dramatic headlights should give the Sebring a recognizable look up front.

This shot cleared up any doubt to the authenticity of this prototype. Note the independent rear suspension.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
works fer me!
looks sweet, i also cant wait to see it uncovered, as it looks like it has neat body lines, and i am also curious as to exactly what the back end looks like, as right now im geting a bit of a WRXish vibe from the pic, and i sure hope thats just my eyes deceiving me

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
im geting a bit of a WRXish vibe from the pic, and i sure hope thats just my eyes deceiving me
I thought the exact same thing!! The taillights are so subiesque.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I was thinking Mercedes up front and Toyota in back and the back of the rear doors tell me Maxima.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I submit that it is swaying into the mainstream as well. Something between a subaru legacy, a nissan altima/maxima, and slightly similar to a crossfire. I think its too much of a evolution in body styling for chrylser. You have to maintain a certain shape with the vehicles, this one look shorter and boxier than the current sebring. The headlights are kinda gaudy too. Almost like oversized porsche lights but a different shape.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Here in Michigan I've seen a few of them rolling around, all disguised, but that grille was very prominent even with the covers.

I guess I will need to see more of them to decide if I like them or not.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm soo disappointed in what they have done with the Sebring by taking it off the Eclipse platform and putting it on the Galant platform.... the early 2000 models were the best when you could still get a 5speed.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Looks a bit like a Pacifica nose on a Caliber. With a japanese style arse thrown on for good measure.

First impression:

I'm with Kcarlos, don't like it.

But I'll wait to see the production model before passing "judgement".

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hideous, just hideous...... when is Chrysler going to come out with a car that looks as good as the LH's again? What's with all this squared off stuff?

·
Registered
518 Posts
it reminds me of a camary with a much high roof line...hmmm, not too sure at this point. must see the production model, but at this point, i am not too excited.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts