1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
pretty cool i wish i had a road i could speed on for that long

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Wow you are an idiot my friend !!!! Not only you endanger your life and your friend's , but most importantly that of other inocent ppl !!!! :twak:
Take it to the track !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
there was no one on that road..

and stop saying that line just because other people say it..they say it because people are racing on crowded streets..this was obviously a country road..with NO ONE on it..i saw maybe 3 cars and they were all on the side of the road

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Wow you are an idiot my friend !!!! Not only you endanger your life and your friend's , but most importantly that of other inocent ppl !!!! :twak:
Take it to the track !!!!!!!!!!
I'll 2nd that motion. Especially if he can't stay on the correct side of the road through the curves. And not slow down when approaching a parked car no matter what lane he's in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
jedgxe said:
I'll 2nd that motion. Especially if he can't stay on the correct side of the road through the curves. And not slow down when approaching a parked car no matter what lane he's in.

HAHA, I had to stay in the opposite side to take the corner better, Intrepids have a lot of understeer, so if i stayed in the right hand lane I would crash goin 160.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
1 your camera man sucked. 2nd you were not slowing down for those three cars which if im not mistaken on was stopped in the raod with the passenger door open WTF are you thinking dude. And explain why you need to be in the center of that two lane road on a straight away. oh well that would have made easy evidence in case of a crash. oh yeah One more thing That music was :gay:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
160? would that be kilometers per hour?? I haven't watched it (slow computer) but, I believe that wind drag won't allow an intepid to go 160 MPH

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Code2medic, ok its realy hard to film when its a bumpy, curvy road. Plus it was a regular digital camera, not a video camera. Second, U have better time and chance to react to cars on either side of the road in the middle and u have less chance of clippin the corners. And there was nobody there to hit. there wwas nobody in the parked cars, i saw them from a long distance away. Oh yea, i think that music kicks ass. lol

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Show case reviewed your video HENSE the mini van on the west lane in the road with the passenger door open how is there not someone in that car. 2nd you were not even slowing down coming up to the cross streets. Third that pick up that was also in the south bound lanes was moving as you past it. one car to my knowledge after seeing that was on the north bound lane parked on the shoulder.

last comment on this from me is ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED enough said

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heh, Dosent it say under your picture "drive it like u stole it!"? I dont supose u drive urs at the track?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Intrepids not exactly a car to throw around a road like that.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Showcase said:
HAHA, I had to stay in the opposite side to take the corner better, Intrepids have a lot of understeer, so if i stayed in the right hand lane I would crash goin 160.
Cutting corners on the expressway where traffic goes the same direction in all lanes is one thing. Cutting corners into an opposing traffic lane is stupid. Going over the crest of a hill in the middle of the road is stupid at any speed. Yeah yeah ya never know when Farmer Vic will pull his hay wagon behind his tractor onto the road around the next bend. But that just puts more sport in it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
showcase, was that dericted at code2medic..... I think he referring to you crashing your car........

1 - 20 of 132 Posts