DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three buddies and I went to the Red Sox game last night, and as we were leaving Boston we smell something burning on my friend's 97 Intrepid. Someone signals us to pull over. All the tires look fine, but when you try to drive it goes wah wah wah wah. A MassPike emergency truck came, turns out the right rear strut had broken, and was rubbing on the tire. Flatbed had to come, etc. I ended up sitting in a State Police barracks for an hour and a half. It sucked.

Only thing is, this is the second night in a row this has happened to me. The night before, my friend (who was also with me last night) and I went to go see a motorcycle in CT. On the highway, his RIGHT REAR TIRE on his Civic blew.

I am not going on the highway anymore.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Kilometers said:
Three buddies and I went to the Red Sox game last night, and as we were leaving Boston we smell something burning on my friend's 97 Intrepid. Someone signals us to pull over. All the tires look fine, but when you try to drive it goes wah wah wah wah. A MassPike emergency truck came, turns out the right rear strut had broken, and was rubbing on the tire. Flatbed had to come, etc. I ended up sitting in a State Police barracks for an hour and a half. It sucked.

Only thing is, this is the second night in a row this has happened to me. The night before, my friend (who was also with me last night) and I went to go see a motorcycle in CT. On the highway, his RIGHT REAR TIRE on his Civic blew.

How much do you weigh? Maybe the coincidence isn't so random.

Haha, just kidding man! :moon2:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Kilometers said:

sounds like someone's been have alot of sex :evileek: in the back seat's of their rides. next time check for stains before you sit down. :smilie_wo

j/k. good to hear nobody got hurt.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
redhot said:
Remind me to stay out of your car, geesh. Lots of sex, police probing, what else?
so far i hear its like cancun, and vegas.
"what happens in there stays in there" :icon_lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts