DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some kid down the street has a crappy Mazda Portage. He has taken some tweeters and installed them into the head rests on the back seat and installed 6x9s on the front bumper.

I was in the house posting about my air/fuel gauge and I heard very loud rap music. Next thing I heard was my door bell. I answered it and he showed me the setup. All what went though my mind was "ice cream truck music" I was laughing real hard too. I gave him a hard time with the 6x9s. They were sticking out like K/C flood lights. I've seen a few people with external speakers but they were small and tucked under the car.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
TCPMeta said:
Some kid down the street has a crappy Mazda Portage. He has taken some tweeters and installed them into the head rests on the back seat and installed 6x9s on the front bumper.

I was in the house posting about my air/fuel gauge and I heard very loud rap music. Next thing I heard was my door bell. I answered it and he showed me the setup. All what went though my mind was "ice cream truck music" I was laughing real hard too. I gave him a hard time with the 6x9s. They were sticking out like K/C flood lights. I've seen a few people with external speakers but they were small and tucked under the car.
Funny, you gotta get us some pics!!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
lol. is this the kid you helped on the install with the speaker that one time?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I remember after I replaced My speakers with Alpines I gave a friend of mine my stock speakers so he could install them on the outside of his girlfriends car (temporarily). Walk-in is a big deal here for prom so you have to drive something to be noticed. They went in his Girls pink Camaro, With Pink underglow, she wore a pink dress and he wore a pink tie and vest with a black suit, and when they pulled up they blasted "Pink" By Aerosmith on the outer speakers. I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Vertigo_AK47 said:
I remember after I replaced My speakers with Alpines I gave a friend of mine my stock speakers so he could install them on the outside of his girlfriends car (temporarily). Walk-in is a big deal here for prom so you have to drive something to be noticed. They went in his Girls pink Camaro, With Pink underglow, she wore a pink dress and he wore a pink tie and vest with a black suit, and when they pulled up they blasted "Pink" By Aerosmith on the outer speakers. I thought it was pretty funny.
walk-in is a pretty big deal at our proms too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts