DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to replace the window regulator and to do this I had to take off the tweeter that goes on the window right above the door panel, I set it on the far right side of the dash, well I went to go get another part needed, turned onto the highway and the speaker slid all the way from the right side, to the left and as if their was a track leading outside, slid right out the window....and blew up into a million pieces.......blah...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
*also a pretty common demise for cell phones... and my favorite story to give them when I want a new one.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
We were dragracing up the new highway one night about 12 years ago. My buddy put the tops back in his Trans AM GTA, but apparently forgot to latch one. Found that out real quick once he hit about 100mph and it got sucked out and shot into the air. We found it in about 20,000 pieces all over the place. Lucky for him I also had a GTA and let him borrow one of my tops until he got a replacement, because he didn't feel like explaining that one to his pops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.