DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a racing story, but there was a 98+ Ford Taurus going down Memorial Parkway in Huntsville with 2 purple neon lights one in the front grille and one at the top of the rear window.. but what made it so bad is he had 3 12" Subwoofers mounted on the rear deck as if they were speakers going in a older car such as a 80 something Cutlass with no mounting places. and both the driver door and passenger door (Front and rear) were both hit and bent in and this guy started weaving in and out of traffic almost causing wrecks well to make a long story short he did it at the wrong time as there was a unmarked police Crown Vic that he almost totalled trying to do some "Fast and the Furious" type deals... the cop pulled him over and the look on his face was just amazingly stupid.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Hmmm....dents on both sides and the idiot is weaving side to side. Sounds like a typical dumb ass that just doesn't learn. I've noticed on numerous occasions that if I have to take evasive action to avoid hitting or being hit by some moron that the dumb ass already has a dent where we would have collided. Coincidence, I think not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.